Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The END. A Reflection.

A blog is nothing more or less than emotions and opinions. I have loved being able to expand on whatever issue or opinion is one my mind. While I did enjoy voicing my opinions and processing various things through the blog, it was also a lot more difficult then I expected it to be. This blog was hard for me because of my schedule. The way that I had to write up my assignments for a majority of the time was in chunks. As I would go through my week I would only get a couple nights off and those were my homework nights. That being said, there were several nights that I would start typing up a blog post after my ten+ hour work day, and wouldn't be able to finish it because of my extreme tiredness. I loved the freedom that I was able to exhibit while writing, but the hard part for me was the consistency. Being able to set aside time during the day to write up a blog post was a challenge, that I feel I lost track of a couple times throughout the class' session. I enjoyed the blog, and I am understanding how helpful it can be in everyday life. I am excited to start writing down what I am thinking, however I do not think I am ready to share all of my thoughts with the world. At this point I think I will go back to a journal, but I have loved being able to share with everyone in the class. Thank you all for listening to my rants about various issues, and sympathizing with my large amounts of "interesting" stories. I can only hope that you all have at least considered living a life full of kindness, because I know that I sure am trying...and trying...and trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment